Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

My life is busy, busy, busy! I'm just passing through. Not much time to visit "blogland."

Thanksgiving was a blur! I baked and baked, just like Olivia The Pig...We enjoyed a nice dinner with family and friends.After all that delicious food, I should have exercised like Olivia. Here she is jumping rope (although it's a little hard to see...there's a jumprope there!) I didn't have any time like Olivia. My expanded waistline would have benefitted from it though.
Any time for soccer with Olivia The Pig? Sorry, no way!
Olivia The Pig and I have both been busy working though. So many quilts to do and so little time!
Sometimes I feel like Olivia and just want to fly away!But no time!
Get back to work, Vivian! Remember you're just passing through!

9 comments:

QuiltSue said...

That was a fun post to read, thanks.

Summerset said...

Too cute!

Gina said...

Loved the post and a great quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Lisa said...

Just happened to come acrossed your blog looking up quilts (just starting quilting myself) and wow. Just amazing! I also noticed you are LDS too :)

quilt said...

Lovely quilting time.The combination is vibrant and the work fine craftsmanship.

Retrogirl said...

HOW FUN! I love Olivia.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You are amazing. I have to admit, though-This is my absolute favorite one! I love reading Olivia (and now watching it) with my 4 boys. They would die over this. You are so very talented, thanks for sharing.

(I deleted the prior post due to a stupid spelling error. I forgot to spell chack. OOPS!)

Unknown said...

Ok, I did it again. Sorry!! Chack?!? Really self. I promise not to post error-ridden comments again.