Sunday, February 17, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me

Blogging friend Sherry at Keep You In Stitches tagged me the other day. (actually I've been tagged with 2 other tags, but I'll do those another day.) Sometimes I think my entire blog is full of Random Facts About Me, but I did manage to narrow it down to 7! Here goes:

THE RULES:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I recorded an album with Kenny Loggins. (Ok, it was his "Kenny Loggins Alive" album and I was in the audience when they recorded a song. I yelled "I love you Kenny!" and it's on the album, therefore, I did record an album with Kenny Loggins!)

2. I used to have 162 pairs of shoes. (I worked at a shoe store during college so I went a little nuts!)

3. I have read Steve Martin's, "ShopGirl" 162 times (at least!)

4. I collect baseball cards.

5. I ran the Cascade Runoff, a 15K in Portland, Oregon with Norwegian marathoner Greta Waitz. (ok, she was in the front and I was way in the back!)

6. My first concert was Andy Gibb.

7. I could eat Chinese food every night of the week.


The Bloggers I've Tagged:


And now...may I have this dance?





The Purse Dog modeling the new pj's Daughter #2 gave her for Valentine's Day. A happy dog!

3 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

Thanks for the tag!! I have already posted some random facts about me but really enjoyed reading yours!

Thimbleanna said...

Pursedog is looking hot -- I mean in the cute way, but maybe the temperature way too LOL. You're so funny -- you and Kenny huh? And 162 PAIRS??? Should we just call you Imelda???

Diane said...

Vivian,
Those are really useful facts. Did you know that I had my picture on the cover of a national publication one time. I'll save that for another time as to why I had my picture on the cover.
Bob