Friday, April 25, 2008

Fleece, You Gotta Love It!

You gotta love it! At least I gotta love it!
Look at what I did for a customer this week.
Two of the eight years I've been longarm machine quilting, I've been making these lush fleece blankets. One of my customers has had me make like a hundred. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not! One Christmas she had me make them for everyone she knows...family, friends, her manicurist, her gardener, her massage therapist, her housekeeper, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, etc, etc. I think her mailman even got one!
Well, it's spring isn't it? Not even the Christmas season and I'm making more of them for everyone she knows! Check it out:
How about this cute one for a little boy...
Here's a pretty tropical one...
Here's one for the fall...
And here's another cute kid one...
Here's a cute doggie one...(she has a Purse Dog too!)
Here's one all ready for the Christmas season...
This one was my favorite! Sunflowers...I love it!
In June I will opening my Etsy shop where I'll be selling some like these. Be on the look out for them.
Don't you want one for your butcher, baker, candlestick maker, too?!!

No comments: